Daytour – Delft – starting 13.00 PM (from hotel Mercure)
- If you arrive on Thursday, 1 October 2020, there is a tour towards Delft in the afternoon to participate (starting at 13:00 PM).
- Learn more about the important Royal Dutch history of Delft with a private walking tour with guide.
- Discover where members of the royal family are buried, including the founder of the Netherlands.
- Explore the old city and visit the new church.
- Curious about Delft Blue Pottery? Your guide will reveal all secrets by visiting a Delft Blue factory (Royal Coffee & pastries included)
Half Day Tour Delft € 55,-
- English speaking guide + entrance fees according to Half Day Tour Delft program
- Coffee + pastries
- Transport by Royal Dutch Bus