Post tour – Amsterdam starting 09.30 AM (from hotel Mercure)
- After breakfast and before everyone returns home, there is still a possibility for a post tour to Amsterdam.
- During the Rijksmuseum Tour, 8000 works of art will tell the story of 800 years of history in the Netherlands. View the world-famous paintings The Milkmaid by Johannes Vermeer and the Night Watch by Rembrandt van Rijn.
- There is no better way to admire Amsterdam than from the water and during this canal cruise you will get to know all the highlights of the city including the famous 17th century canal houses & warehouses.
- For those who already experienced a canal cruise, a visit will be made to the Rembrandt house. The canal cruise will end there as well. There will be still some time for lunch & shopping.
- Transfer to Schiphol Airport Amsterdam (arrival around 16:00 PM).
Post Tour – Day Tour Amsterdam + transfer Schiphol Airport
Price per person € 75,-
- English speaking guide + entrance fees according to Day Tour Amsterdam
- Transport by Royal Dutch Bus
- Transfer to Schiphol Airport