Partner program – The Hague starting 09.00 AM (from hotel Mercure)
- The Louwman museum building, designed by the American architect Michael Graves, not only shows more than 250 historic cars, but also shows the largest collection of automotive art in the world. The museum comprises the private collection of Dutch car importer Evert Louwman, which experts have described as unique.
- The museum wants to give an impression as clear and fascinating as possible of the development of the automobile since 1886 – when the first car was built.
- Take also a 360º look around and experience the magical illusion of the 1881 panorama of Scheveningen in Museum Panorama Mesdag. The view is never the same, the light is more than beautiful and varies from minute to minute. The view of the sea, the dunes and the old fishing village of Scheveningen was painted by Hendrik Willem Panorama Mesdag. Panorama Mesdag is a unique cultural-historical monument.
- Afterwards lunch at the beach and a “beach beer walk”.
- Arrival at hotel around 16:00 PM.
Partner program – Day Tour The Hague € 75,-
- English speaking guide + entrance fees according to Partner Program Tour The Hague
- Beach Lunch + Beach beer walk
- Transport by Royal Dutch Bus